The benefits of membership in the Rock and Mineral Society of Hawaii include:
- Attendance at informative monthly meetings.
- Monthly newsletter, either a printed copy or electronic distribution via email.
- Participation in club-sponsored shows and exhibits where members can display and/or sell minerals, rocks, fossils and lapidary items including jewelry.
- Networking with other members to exchange ideas and information.
- Benefit for the entire family: Access to the only a well-equipped lapidary shop on the Island, also in Makiki District Park, open to all club members. Classes and training in lapidary techniques provided by experienced club members. Thursday evenings periodically throughout the year (attend meeting for details).
- Occasional (rare) rockhounding field trips to various locations around the islands.
Download the membership form: click here
Missed a meeting? Looking for meeting minutes? Click here