Join us the at the last weekend this month for our Rock and Mineral Show in Honolulu!
Mahalo to everybody who visited our October show! We just finished our second Hawaii Rock and Mineral Show for 2023. See you in 2024. We post dates on our website as soon as they get confirmed.
Sat Oct. 28 10 am – 7 pm Sun Oct. 29 9 am – 5 pm
Kou Ballroom at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel
We welcome you this weekend to our second 2023 club show with a room full of gems, minerals and fossils for sale and enjoyment by 100% local vendors.
- The Kou Ballroom is located on 2nd floor above the valet area (use escalators). Corner of Kalakaua & Uluniu St. (across from the Duke statue, see maps and video in bottom)
- A very special bonus: Validated Parking in Waikīkī ($5) for our show’s visitors. Validation at our show required!
Our second ’23 show is a great opportunity to see, touch and purchase rocks, gems, minerals, fossils, and even meteorites that we all learn about in school. It’s a remarkable hands-on opportunity for attendees to experience the wonders of geology and planetary sciences in a local, interactive setting. Our club members love to share their passion and knowledge; Please come and join us. Admission is free and parking validated at the show.
This show is organized and hosted by the Rock & Mineral Society of Hawai’i. As always our Hawaiʻi rock and mineral shows are open to the public with free admission.
Join us in the Kou Ballroom for gems and minerals (there are too many to list them all): Alexandrite, Amethyst, Agate, Aquamarine, and Jasper, Diamond, Fossils, Garnet, Hulandite, Iolite, Jadeite Jade and Nephrite Jade, Meteorite, Mordenite, Opal, Pearls, Peridot, Quartz Crystals, Ruby, Sapphire, Shark teeth, Stilbite, Tanzanite, Topaz, Tourmaline, Tsavorite Garnet, Turquoise, Zircon and many more. Come and see our great array of beautiful minerals and gem stones from a dozen of 100% local vendors.
- Bead work and mineral jewelry for sale directly from the artists at our show as well.
- Other planned events during our show: Gem Identification by local experts (TBA).
- Very rare display of Hawaiian Minerals: Quartz, Calcite, Opal, and Agate found here in our islands. All Hawaiʻi minerals are on loan from our private collections and can not be seen anywhere else.
Details: You must to bring you parking ticket to our show to enjoy validated parking. Validated parking applies to the hotel’s Uluniu Street Self Parking garage across the street from the hotel’s valet area. We can only validate Hyatt parking at our show. Valet Parking is not included or validated. The maximum clearance for indoor parking is 6’6.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort And Spa
2424 Kalākaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815